UPDATED 03/28/2020 - Adjusted DRIVE-THROUGH HOURS m-F 9AM-5PM & TEMPORARY BRANCH CLOSURE NOTIFICATIONS
Thank you for your patience, cooperation and understanding, during these unprecedented circumstances. The health and safety of our customers, employees and community remains our top priority and we are committed to protecting those around us. As the situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to intensify, we have made the decision to temporarily close the following branch locations effective Monday, March 30th.
- Carlyss – 4507 Hwy 27 – 337-558-5900
- Jennings – 407 W. Division – 337-824-3424
- Jennings – 446 Roberts Ave. – 337-824-3424
- Lake Charles – Big Lake – 4904 Big Lake Rd. – 337-480-2350
- Lake Charles – Morganfield – 4989 E. McNeese St. – 337-478-3360
- Opelousas – 1614 S. Union St. – 337-381-0750
- Westlake – 1511 Sampson St. – 337-433-1818
The remainder of our JD Bank offices are still available with drive-through service from 9am-5pm for your banking needs. In-branch services are available by contacting the branch or our customer service center at 800-789-5159 to schedule an appointment. This includes opening an account, signing documents and accessing safe deposit boxes.
For a complete list of our branch locations, visit jdbank.com/locations.
We encourage you to use the many services and resources available for your remote banking convenience:
- Online Banking – view account balances and transactions, pay bills, transfer money, make loan payments and more.
- Mobile App – all the functionality of online banking from your mobile phone or tablet, with the ability to deposit checks with mobile deposit.
- Mobile Wallet – make purchases with your smart phone using Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay.
- Telebanking – 800-789-5159 – check account balances and transfer funds.