Banking Information Related
TO HURRICANE LAURA
Thank you for your patience, cooperation and understanding during these unprecedented circumstances. The health and safety of our customers, employees and community remains our top priority, and we are committed to protecting those around us.
Drive-thru and Lobby service is available at the following Lake Charles area branches, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm:
- Big Lake Rd., Hwy 14, Morganfield, Kirby St. in Lake Charles,
- Moss Bluff
Nelson Rd. has lobby service only, due to damage from Hurricane Laura. The Ryan St. branch is closed until further notice.
The following are a list of resources that you can use to apply for assistance if you were impacted by Hurricane Laura:
- Individuals and business owners impacted by Hurricane Laura can apply by registering online at www.DisasterAssistance.gov or by calling 1-800-621- 3362 or 1-800-462-7585 TTY
- For families in need of food assistance, the Department of Family & Children’s Services offers a Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.
Be aware that fraudsters are especially active in times of stress. During times like these, it’s of the upmost importance that you stay safe, vigilant and aware of fraud. Take precautions to safeguard your information.
TIPS TO PROTECT YOURSELF
- Update your email and phone number via our online banking platform so we can contact you quickly.
- Carefully review any emails and text messages including those that appear like they are from government organizations or companies. Reputable organizations will never ask you via a link to supply information that they already have. JD Bank will never ask you for your sensitive information like account numbers or social security numbers. If you are ever unsure about the legitimacy of a message, contact us at 800-789-5159.
In an effort to protect our customers from known scams and fraud, we will post the security briefs that we receive from our Security Director and Governing Agencies.
- FBI New Orleans Warns About Hurricane-Related Fraud
- Download the free La Contractor mobile app by visiting the LSLBC website at www.lacontractor.org or use the contractor search function located on the LSLBC website.
JD Bank makes every effort for you, our customer, to be able to conduct all of your banking transactions from the comfort of your home. With our online & mobile banking products, 24 Hour ATMs, and Telebanking, your account is available at the push of a button.
At a JD Bank ATM, you can:
- Get cash
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Deposit cash and checks
JD Bank is a member of the “Community Cash” network. Member banks provide their customers “free ATM transactions” at over 500 ATM locations in seven states. To see the locations of Community Cash Network ATMs click here.
During these uncertain times, it’s good to stay up to date on the latest information on the Hurricane Laura recovery and how it will affect your banking with JD Bank.