Purchase | Refinance | Single Family | Condos | Conventional | Construction | FHA & VA | Jumbo
OPENING DOORS. BUILDING DREAMS.
There’s nothing like home. At JD Bank, we know home matters. Our home lenders are local, with decades of experience helping individuals and families with home loans that are a perfect fit. From application to closing, JD Bank makes the experience of buying or refinancing a home all about you, and achieving your dreams.
At JD Bank, we don’t build houses, we don’t sell them, we don’t deliver furniture or install appliances. But we do get people home. For 70 years, JD Bank home lenders have brought their resources and knowledge to help local people purchase a home.
JD Bank Mortgage Lenders Speak
- Conventional Mortgages
- Rural Development, FHA and VA Loans
- Construction Loans
- Renovation Loans
Our construction loans include land, interim and permanent financing. JD Bank will take you from buying the property, through building your dream home, and after completion, into the permanent financing for your home. We make the process simple and seamless, and it is all under one roof to eliminate additional closing costs.
Our Mortgage Department in Lake Charles is located at 4989 E. McNeese St. in our Morganfield branch office, or you can reach a member of our team by calling 337-474-1890.
To serve all of Acadiana, our Mortgage Department in Lafayette is located at 300 Verot School Rd. Reach a member of our Acadiana mortgage team by calling 337-500-1318. Email any of our JD Bank mortgage advisors directly by clicking the link under their photo.
Let us bring home a little closer to you. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, purchasing your next home or refinancing your current one, we can help. Let’s Go Home. JD Bank is an Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Home Equity Line Of Credit
In the market for a Renovation? Consolidation? Put your home to work for you.
Get the financing you need, and the flexibility to use it as you need it. A Home Equity Line of Credit allows you to borrow against the equity that you’ve built in your home to use as you see fit.
- Minimum loan amount $10k
- Term 10 years
- 1st Mortgage is interest only payments
- 2nd Mortgage is 1% of balance payment
- Doc Fee is $199, bank covers all other loan costs.
- Prepayment penalty 2/2/1 (2% of balance first year, 2% second year and 1% the third year, after year three no more penalty)
- Borrowers with a credit score less than 620 do not qualify.
- Must be borrowers personal residence, no rental or titled mobile homes.
- Home must be located within our market, in a Parish we have a branch.
- Consumer purpose loans.
- Standard credit policy applies for credit underwriting, this is a premium product and does not qualify for mitigation.
JD Bank is an Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.