Report a Stolen/Lost Card
To report a lost or stolen Check or Debit Card, please call us immediately at 1-800-472-3272 (option 2).
DEBIT CARD SAFETY TIPS – PREPARE. PROTECT. PREVENT.
- Treat your card like cash – store it in a safe place.
- Make a record of card numbers, expiration dates and phone numbers. Keep this record in a safe place, separate from where you keep your cards. Use this information when you report your cards lost or stolen.
- Keep your PIN to yourself.
- Never put your account number or PIN on the outside of an envelope or postcard.
- Never disclose information in response to unsolicited emails or phone calls.
- Don’t give your debit or credit card number over the phone unless you’ve made the call.
- Be alert for “shoulder surfing” and “card skimming.”
- Shop carefully online – only use secure sites displaying the symbol.
- Write down the toll-free emergency number and keep it with you, but separate from your card.
- Report lost or stolen card at once.
- Immediately call your financial institution to minimize unauthorized transactions.
- File a police report to document theft.