Automated Clearing House
ACH Origination (Automatic Clearing House) is a fast and efficient method of issuing and receiving payments. This service allows businesses of all sizes to make payments and deposits when and where they want.
ACH Origination is a cost-effective method for handling routine transactions and can be used for a wide variety of payments and deposits – including direct deposit of payroll and paying vendors. ACH Origination is an alternative to paper checks and wire transfers, allowing businesses to efficiently move or collect funds and using a next business day settlement.
FEATURES OF JD BANK ACH ORIGINATION
- ACH Origination is a cost-effective method for making payments like payroll, vendor and tax payments.
- Expedite collection of your receivables.
- Manage recurring payments, such as payroll direct deposit.
- Accounts are prefunded before disbursement
- ACH files can be setup for dual control review before release. Contact a JD Bank Electronic Business Service Specialist to get started with ACH Origination. It is a cost effective and timely way for your business to move money. Click the box below to receive more information.