Quickbooks Web Connect for Mac Conversion Instructions
As JD Bank completes its system conversion, you will need to modify your Quicken settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data.
Please reference the dates next to each task as this information is time sensitive.
To complete these instructions, you will need your online banking User ID and Password.
You should perform the following instructions exactly as described and in the order presented. If you do not, your online banking connectivity may stop functioning properly. This conversion should take 15–30 minutes.
Thank you for making these important changes!
TASK 1: Conversion Preparation
- Backup your data file. For instructions to back up your data file, choose Help menu > Search. Search for Backing Up, select Backing up data files, and follow the instructions.
- Download the latest Quicken Update. For instructions to download an update, choose Help menu > Search. Search for Updates, select “Check for Updates,” and follow the instructions.
TASK 2: Connect Accounts at JD Bank on or after [10/10/2017]
- Select your account under the Accounts list on the left side.
- Choose Accounts menu > Settings.
- Select Set up transaction download.
- Enter JD Bank Personal in the Search field, select the name in the Results list and click Continue.
- Log in to jdbank.com to Download a file of your transactions to your computer.
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the box Drop download file.
- In the “Accounts Found” screen, ensure you associate each new account to the appropriate account already listed in Quicken. Under the Action column, select “Link” to pick your existing account.
- Click Finish.
- Repeat steps for each account to be connected.