QuickBooks Web Connect for Mac Conversion Instructions
As JD Bank completes its system conversion, you will need to modify your QuickBooks settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data.
Please reference the dates next to each task as this information is time sensitive.
To complete these instructions, you will need your online banking User ID and Password.
You should perform the following instructions exactly as described and in the order presented. If you do not, your online banking connectivity may stop functioning properly. This conversion should take 15–30 minutes.
Thank you for making these important changes!
TASK 1: Conversion Preparation
- Backup your data file. For instructions to back up your data file, choose the Help menu and use the Search bar available at the top. Search for Back Up and follow the instructions on screen. The first time you do a backup, QuickBooks will guide you through setting backup preferences.
- Download the latest QuickBooks Update. For instructions to download an update, choose Help menu and use the Search bar available at the top. Search for Update QuickBooks, select Check for QuickBooks Updates and follow the instructions.
TASK 2: Disconnect Accounts at JD Bank on or after [10/10/2017]
- Choose Lists menu > Chart of Accounts.
- Select the account you want to deactivate.
- Choose Edit menu > Edit Account.
- In the Edit Account window, click the Online Settings button.
- In the Online Account Information window, choose Not Enabled from the Download Transaction list and click Save.
- Click OK for any dialog boxes that may appear with the deactivation.
- Repeat steps for each account to be disconnected.
TASK 3: Reconnect Accounts to JD Bank on or after [10/10/2017]
- Log in to jdbank.com and download your QuickBooks Web Connect File.
- Click File > Import > From Web Connect.
- If prompted for connectivity type, select Web Connect.
- The Account Association window displays during setup. For each account you wish to download into QuickBooks, click Select an Account to choose the appropriate existing account register.
- Click Continue.
- Click OK to any informational prompts.
- Add or match all downloaded transactions in the Downloaded Transactions
- Repeat steps for each account to be reconnected.