JDVB Investor Relations
JD Bancshares, INC. (OTCQX: JDVB) – DAILY QUOTE
JD Bancshares, INC. (OTCQX: JDVB) – OTCQX MEMBER PAGE
JD Bancshares, INC. (OTCQX: JDVB) – BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Without the sure and steady guidance of our board members and officers, JD Bancshares, Inc., would not be the strong financial institution that it is today. We would like to extend our thanks to these fine individuals.
- Dr. G. Vincent Bailey, appointed 1991; OB/GYN Physician and owner of G.V. Bailey APMC (Medical Corp.)
- Clarence Berken, appointed 2000; retired farmer
- Dr. Daryl Burckel, appointed 2009; President of McNeese State University
- Andrew Cormier, appointed 1991; owner of Moore’s Pump & Services and Oilfield Equipment Sales
- Ray Crochet, appointed 2009; owner/President of Calcasieu Rentals and SWD, Inc.
- Dan L. Donald, Jr., appointed 1979, Chairman of JD Bank 2010 and Bancshares 2011, President & CEO 2019
- David B. Donald, appointed 1988, Vice Chairman of JD Bank and Bancshares in 2011; manager/owner of Donald Farms
- Bruce W. Elder, appointed 2019; President & CEO of JD Bank and JD Bancshares, Inc.
- Ray Hines, appointed 1996; retired and President of Scoboco, Inc. and Service Offshore, Inc.
- Dr. Thomas E. Leger, appointed 2009; General Dentistry practice
- Sara A. Roberts, appointed 2000 and named Secretary to Bancshares and Bank 2011; managing partner of Sara A. Roberts, CPA, APAC
- Victor T. Stelly, appointed 1999; retired State Farm Insurance Agent and LA State Representative
- Terry J. Terrebonne, appointed 1986; retired Administrator and CEO of Jennings American Legion Hospital, Inc,
JD Bancshares PROFILE
In 2019, Jeff Davis Bancshares became JD Bancshares.
JEFF DAVIS BANCSHARES
Jeff Davis Bancshares in 2013 appointed Registrar and Transfer Company (RTCO) as their new transfer, registrar and dividend agent. Effective October 20, 2014, RTCO assigned the agency agreement with us for transfer agency services to its affiliates Computershare Trust Company, N.A. and Computershare Inc., both of which are registered transfer agents. Registered shareholders seeking any changes may contact them at the following:
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940
150 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
Online access – Computershare.com
For further information regarding the transfer agent change, you may contact JD Bancshares at 337-824-1422. We are pleased to partner with Computershare, and together we are committed to the satisfaction of our shareholders
JD Bancshares REPORTS
As a courtesy to our board, officers, employees and customers, we have provided our annual report online. This document covers all aspects of our organization’s growth over the past year.
JD Bancshares, INC., (OTCQX: JDVB) – IN THE NEWS
PRESS RELEASE June 22, 2020 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Ann Barilleaux, JD Bank (337) 656-7326 email@example.com JD BANCSHARES RANKED IN…
PRESS RELEASE April 24, 2020 JD Bancshares, Inc. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE For more information contact: Bruce Elder (CEO) (337-246-5399) Paul…
NEW YORK, March 16, 2020 NEW YORK, March 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM), operator of financial markets for 10,000…
PRESS RELEASE February 20, 2020 JD Bancshares, Inc. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE For more information contact: Bruce Elder (CEO) (337-246-5399) Paul…
Jennings, La.- The Board of Directors of JD Bancshares, Inc. announces that Bruce W. Elder, a 35-year commercial bank executive,…