Important information for our customers
At JD Bank we have been closely monitoring the evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19). At this time we have made the decision to temporarily close our branch lobbies in accordance with the federal, state and local recommendations. The health and safety of our customers and our employees is top priority and we feel that with this decision we can continue to serve your banking needs, while we minimize health risks to our employees, our customers and our communities.
Effective 03/19/2020, all branch lobbies will be temporarily closed to the general public:
- In-branch visits must be scheduled in advance and are by appointment only. Please contact your local branch or our customer service center at 800-789-5159 to schedule an appointment. This includes opening an account, signing documents and accessing safe deposit box.
- Drive-through windows at all branches will remain open for regular hours. You can visit jdbank.com/locations for all branch locations and drive-through hours.
- Our customer service center is available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm CST and Saturday 9am-12pm CST by calling 800-789-5159.
We ask any customer who is showing symptoms, has been ordered to quarantine, or thinks they have been exposed to the coronavirus NOT to visit our branch locations or drive-through windows. Our employees have been instructed not to report to work under the same circumstances.
For your convenience, in addition to our drive-through windows and 24-hour ATMs, we have many services and resources available for you to bank remotely:
- Online Banking – view account balances and transactions, pay bills, transfer money, make loan payments and more.
- Mobile App – all the functionality of online banking from your mobile phone or tablet, with the ability to deposit checks with mobile deposit.
- Mobile Wallet – make purchases with your smart phone using Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay.
- Telebanking – 800-789-5159 – check account balances and transfer funds.
We understand that there is the potential for additional financial burdens during this time. If you have been negatively impacted and need additional assistance related to your account or accounts with JD Bank, let us know. We are here to help.
Finally, we would like to take this time to remind you of the potential for scams. Scammers take advantage of situations of uncertainty and vulnerability. JD Bank will never call you and ask for your account number, social security number, online banking information, or other personal information. Never give your personal information to anyone and keep your passwords and personal identification number (PIN) private.
Please continue to check our website, jdbank.com, and our social media accounts for the most up-to-date information. We appreciate your business and thank you for being a customer of JD Bank, Louisiana’s Community Bank.