Banking Information Related To (COVID-19)
PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM (PPP)
Updated 04/03/2020 – Please visit frequently for updates.
The newly enacted Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act will provide a stimulus aid package to individuals and businesses in need. The Act includes a $349 billion business loan program called the Paycheck Protection Program to offer relief measures to small businesses, primarily to keep employees on payroll and cover other critical expenses. Read More.
Thank you for your patience, cooperation and understanding during these unprecedented circumstances. The health and safety of our customers, employees and community remains our top priority, and we are committed to protecting those around us.
The newly enacted Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act will provide a stimulus aid package to individuals and businesses in need. The Act includes a $349 billion business loan program called the Paycheck Protection Program to offer relief measures to small businesses.
JD BANK PRECAUTIONS
JD Bank continues to clean our branches, including ATM screens and keypads. We’re following CDC guidance and asking customers who plan to come into our branches to please:
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from others
- Clean your hands often and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Be aware that fraudsters are especially active in times of stress. During times like these, it’s of the upmost importance that you stay safe, vigilant and aware of fraud. Take precautions to safeguard your information.
TIPS TO PROTECT YOURSELF
- Update your email and phone number via our online banking platform so we can contact you quickly.
- Follow all recommendations from the CDC at CDC.gov to stay healthy including social distancing.
- Carefully review any emails and text messages including those that appear like they are from government organizations or companies. Reputable organizations will never ask you via a link to supply information that they already have. JD Bank will never ask you for your sensitive information like account numbers or social security numbers. If you are ever unsure about the legitimacy of a message, contact us at 800-789-5159.
In an effort to protect our customers from known scams and fraud, we will post the security briefs that we receive from our Security Director and Governing Agencies.
- FDIC: Protect yourself against imposters
- Frequently Asked Questions for Bank Customers Affected by Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Referred to as COVID-19)
- Beware: COVID-19 Stimulus Scams
JD Bank makes every effort for you, our customer, to be able to conduct all of your banking transactions from the comfort of your home. With our online & mobile banking products, 24 Hour ATMs, and Telebanking, your account is available at the push of a button.
At a JD Bank ATM, you can:
- Get cash
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Deposit cash and checks
JD Bank is a member of the “Community Cash” network. Member banks provide their customers “free ATM transactions” at over 500 ATM locations in seven states.
During these uncertain times, it’s good to stay up to date on the latest information on COVID-19 and how it will affect your banking with JD Bank.
JD BANK TO DONATE $100,000 FOR FOOD INSECURITY IN LOCAL COMMUNITIES https://vimeo.com/414094339 Jennings, La.- JD Bank is pleased to announce a $100,000 donation to meet the growing need of food…
Small Business Owners Needing Emergency Working Capital JD Bank has developed a quick-decision line of credit to help small businesses in the communities we serve. Small business owners who are…
Protect yourself against imposters The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) has received reports of fraudulent communications that have the appearance of being from this agency. Fraudsters know that people trust…
Updated 2:44 p.m., 3/19/2020 - Frequently Asked Questions for Bank Customers Affected by Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Referred to as COVID-19)
Frequently Asked Questions for Bank Customers Affected by Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Referred to as COVID-19) Bank Operations / Deposit Insurance 1. If my bank has temporarily reduced branch access or…
Important information for our customers At JD Bank we have been closely monitoring the evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19). At this time we have made the decision to temporarily close…